Any Britannia cookery club reviews?

Highpeaklad

i can’t seem to find a search facility on here.

Has anyone been to the cookery club? Currently trying to choose beteeen great bakes, James martins desserts and steaks and sides.

The celebrity chefs will not be attending 😢

Any thoughts?

Hello

We did the Great Bakes in Cookery Club last December. We enjoyed it very much and even made the recipes several times when we got home. We would do the Cookery Club again. We're interested in the Italian for next time. The chefs are attentive and very helpful. They measure everything and clear it all away and wash up! Fantastic. There was a lovely atmosphere in the room. When we finished, we all sat around a long table and chatted whilst eating our culinary creations (in truth, we interrogated the Head Chef). I understand that you can take your food back to your cabin for sharing with family/friends; however the US Public Health officials were on board doing their checks, so we were prevented from doing so. One lady was a bit upset as she wanted to enjoy hers with her husband. The chefs suggested he come to the Club to join us but she couldn't track him down. Good day and we'd do it again.

Hello

We did the Great Bakes in Cookery Club last December. We enjoyed it very much and even made the recipes several times when we got home. We would do the Cookery Club again. We're interested in the Italian for next time. The chefs are attentive and very helpful. They measure everything and clear it all away and wash up! Fantastic. There was a lovely atmosphere in the room. When we finished, we all sat around a long table and chatted whilst eating our culinary creations (in truth, we interrogated the Head Chef). I understand that you can take your food back to your cabin for sharing with family/friends; however the US Public Health officials were on board doing their checks, so we were prevented from doing so. One lady was a bit upset as she wanted to enjoy hers with her husband. The chefs suggested he come to the Club to join us but she couldn't track him down. Good day and we'd do it again.

Thanks. That’s just what I wanted to hear. I’ve gone fir the desserts as it’s not something I normally do.

We did dinner party secrets (I have an egg intolerance and my husband is diabetic and the menu looked ok for us). This was the easy option where you get a quick demo and then get to eat what the chefs cooked with wine. It was quite an enjoyable evening. If you have a special diet I would recommend telling them when you board as it isn't requested on the personaliser and they need much more notice than other venues. Typically they don't check whether any bookings have registered a special diet, you as the customer have to join the dots for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums