Breeze Snorlelers

cougarrick

I saw a manatee snorkeling on the excursion that takes you to the little Rendezvous island. It's a good one. The guide says next time go to the blue hole. The Roatan, Tabyana beach was good too, but watch out for shallow coral, nobody shows you how to properly navigate it. Cozumel, Pal Mar beach estate is a good spot that's lonely. Watch out for the current though, you will get pulled way down the beach.

Edited by cougarrick
Mispelli g

I saw a manatee snorkeling on the excursion that takes you to the little Rendezvous island. It's a good one. The guide says next time go to the blue hole. The Roatan, Tabyana beach was good too, but watch out for shallow coral, nobody shows you how to properly navigate it. Cozumel, Pal Mar beach estate is a good spot that's lonely. Watch out for the current though, you will get pulled way down the beach.

What type of snorkeling equipment was the manatee using ?:halo:

Ha, I don't know but his flippers were waaay better than mine. He was super sneaky too.

Love it when people go with the flow and have a good sense of humor on these boards . Thanks for the tips BTW ! (y) :D