Seabourn Ovation Cruise. July 28 - August 18, 2018. Excursions??

SKCYCLES

Hi: My partner and I are taking the Seabourn Ovation Cruise for the dates listed above. The stops include Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo, and others in Scotland.

We are considering taking excursions with "Tours by Locals". (The Seabourn excursions are great but with LOTS of people. Last year we did one of our own tours in Sicily and it was awesome.) Tours by Locals tours average at least 600 dollars per tour for up to about 6 people. If we find more people the tour cost goes down. We are mostly interested in tours with no more than a moderate amount of activity. If you are interested in joining us, please email me at SKCYCLES@gmail.com.

You might want to check on the roll call board to see if there are any others on your specific sailing. If no thread exists yet start one, You're much more likely to find people to share there than on this general Seabourn board.

As for St. Petersburg there are several alternatives to Tours by Locals which might be less expensive. Check out Denrus, Red October and Alla for instance, The reason I do private tours is because I want to make all the decisions myself, not have to take into consideration six other peoples' opinions, needs and wants. Worth every extra penny to me.