Cruisers leaving in March or April....

cruisetexas

I purchased a bottle of Tequila from Bon Voyage and ordered the single packets of Baja Bob's Sugar Free Margarita Mix to use with it. You mix the powder (like Crystal Lite), water, tequila and ice and it makes a tasty drink!

Baja Bob's made a mistake and I now have 30 individual packets (unopened) of the mix that are "Best By 05/2011". (They sent me a double shipment.) I won't use them before I cruise again, so my good fortune becomes yours.

If you send me an e-mail with your mailing address, I will mail them to you...free. I don't want to toss them out....they're good!

The first e-mail to me gets them....so if you read this and want them, please place a post that they're taken so a bunch of people won't email me.

Susan

retolver at sbcglobal dot net

I purchased a bottle of Tequila from Bon Voyage and ordered the single packets of Baja Bob's Sugar Free Margarita Mix to use with it. You mix the powder (like Crystal Lite), water, tequila and ice and it makes a tasty drink!

Baja Bob's made a mistake and I now have 30 individual packets (unopened) of the mix that are "Best By 05/2011". (They sent me a double shipment.) I won't use them before I cruise again, so my good fortune becomes yours.

If you send me an e-mail with your mailing address, I will mail them to you...free. I don't want to toss them out....they're good!

The first e-mail to me gets them....so if you read this and want them, please place a post that they're taken so a bunch of people won't email me.

Susan

retolver at sbcglobal dot net

TAKEN Thanks Susan, I will put them to great use on my B2b in 15 days

Baha sent me a box of 'mudslide' that tasted so nasty the way they said to prepare it, I actually tossed it down the sink.. and I never toss booze unless I absolutely HAVE to!! :p

the mixes taste very 'tinny' to me in their stated form.. must work on perfecting it....

Baha sent me a box of 'mudslide' that tasted so nasty the way they said to prepare it, I actually tossed it down the sink.. and I never toss booze unless I absolutely HAVE to!! :p

the mixes taste very 'tinny' to me in their stated form.. must work on perfecting it....

I bought that too. YUCK. I couldn't get the clumps out, no matter how I tried to make it. I tried using warm liquid, mixing forever, etc. I am going to try it with Coffee to see how that is, but not for mudslides for sure. haha

I also tried the Mai Tai mix. Another disappointment. I tossed them both.

I ended up just ordering my liquor from Bon Voyage and will be getting my juices from the bar! :)

Archived