Car Parking for 12 Nites Cruise leaving Sydney

Goodyab

Hi All...

Was wondering if anyone can give me advice or recommendations and prices for car parking whilst we are on our Cruise in February....:confused:

We are looking at driving from Brisbane to Sydney for our cruise and weighing up the options whether to fly or drive and park....

Thanks in Advance

Cheers Angie :):)

HI!

This is an email we received when we enquired about parking for our Pacific Dawn Cruise. Hope this helps...

Dear

We offer cruise ship parking at the Harbourside car park which is charged at $140.00 for 10 days and each additional day is then charged at $14.00.

Unfortunately this is the only car park where there is cruise ship parking,

Kind regards,

Jessica Messer

Call Centre Team Leader

Level 16 The Tower

360 Elizabeth Street

Melbourne VIC 3000

Australia

T +61 3 9224 0308 F +61 3 9224 0398

E jessica.messer@wilsonparking.com.au

W Wilsons parking website

We have parked our car here on 3 occasions - no dramas and very convenient. You just enter car park as usual - get ticket then head to the attendants booth (near walkway to Darling Harbour) - they will take your ticket and you fill out a form with departure dates etc - then you come back here when you get home and fix it up - very easy.

We usually drop off our baggage (and small children with mum) at the pier and then dad goes and parks the car and walks back over (via the overpass bridge at Darling Harbour - probably a bit longer walk now wharf is at number 5 but still not too bad). On our return he goes and picks up car while I wait with kids.... Happy Days!!

HTH

Dea

We have also used the Wilsons car park at Darling Harbour while we were on a cruise. Very handy, about a 25 minute walk to Wharf 5.

We also dropped our bags off, then drove over, parked wondered through Darling Harbour and down to the wharf.

When we returned I waited at the wharf with the bags, hubby walked over and got the car, picked me up and we headed home.

This is the best option that I have found for car parking near the wharf in Sydney. There is also long term parking at the airport, but not as convenient.

Some hotels near the airport also offer "Park, Stay and Fly" packages which may suit you if you are coming down the day before. If you want details of the hotels we have used that allow you to leave your car while holidaying, let me know! :)

Dea and Raison...

Thanks for your recommendations for long term parking while we go on our cruise.....Not bad price either $14 a day....doing the math...makes me think its the way to go...

At least with driving down to Sydney i can pack plenty and not worry about excess luggage on the plane..lol :D

Again thanks

Cheers Angie:):)

Archived