Prices @ Buddy's

Cruisin Christi

well, I've never been but I'm trying to do the same (budget our trip) I tried to find a menu but all I found was this, http://yucatantoday.com/en/topics/restaurant-review-buddys

In it, it says that a meal for 2 including 2 drinks would be about $300 pesos, which would be about $25 usd...

Host Mach emailed me and that sounds about right with what he said..beers $2 meals about $7-10 depending.

• 2 weeks later...

We were just recently in Progreso and ate at Buddy's .... best place on the beach, IMHO. Anyway, Margaritas were 2 for $5.00 (we had 4). I really don't know how much my husband's Strawberry Daiquri was. We also had chips, salsa, quacamole and chicken nachos. Kids had a couple of bottles of coke. All told we spent $38.00 US.:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Walk 1/2 block east to the edge of the flea market. Go north one block to the boardwalk area in front of the beach. Buddy's is about another block to the east. A very easy walk. They have tables and chairs with umbrealls set up on the beach side of the beach directly across from Buddy's. They also have a few loungers. You can't miss the sign, BUDDY'S in big blue and white letters.

• 1 month later...
anyone know what the blue stuff is that is in the bottles that they just pour into your mouth?:D

We were just there last Wednesday....and that blue stuff is AWESOME!!! It is tequila blanca with blue liquer added to it....for a very delightful tequila shot with no after burn and bad taste!!

• 1 month later...
We were just there last Wednesday....and that blue stuff is AWESOME!!! It is tequila blanca with blue liquer added to it....for a very delightful tequila shot with no after burn and bad taste!!

Maybe Blue Curacao????

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Do they take credit card or should we bring cash? If we should bring cash should we get pesos?

I would use American dollars or exchange for Mexican currency, if you use your credit card you will probably get hit with a pretty hefty foreign currency fee from your credit card.

Archived