MSC Splendida - What are Speciality Restaurant a la carte prices?

OneNewTexan

We didn't use any of the 'speciality' restaurants whilst on board our 22 days cruise on the MSC Splendida, so really can't give you any actual price.

I did note however that not many people actually ate in them and they ended up having "daily specials" and as an example in the TexMex Restaurant they had a meal one day for 15 Euro. It still did not encourage us to try though...... you will find that you will be paying out a lot more than you originally planned if you are not careful.

Coffee / drinks etc are very expensive - even by European standards - and we heard last week that the prices on board the Splendida are dropping from this week onwards.

We pre purchased a "24 hour unlimited wine / drink package' but were mislead by the "unlimited" word and in fact is not. It is very limited and we did not even use half our 'package'. One needs to read the fine print very carefully. So if you are running on a tight budget, may I suggest you read everything twice over, even three times to be sure :-)

I have just uplodaed a few images of the MSC Splendida to flickr if you care to have a look ..... you probably have seen enough by now, but these were taken last week:

happy travels!!

Thanks for the info. By the way, what are the drink prices on MSC - wine, beer, and cocktails?. thanks

I took an image of the "bar list" so will upload that later or even let you know the prices. Arrived back home (Singapore) last night so am busy unpacking and sorting thru some of my images in between!!

Thanks, unfortunately cannot 'see' view it as it is for windows users .... do you have a copy elsewhere?

Or perhaps I should ask ... what date/month is this for?

I hear that the bar prices are dropping from this week onwards.

Thanks, unfortunately cannot 'see' view it as it is for windows users .... do you have a copy elsewhere?

Or perhaps I should ask ... what date/month is this for?

I hear that the bar prices are dropping from this week onwards.

Sorry only got them in Windows.

Archived