Visas On UK Ships to the Caribbean

We are off to the Caribbean with P&O U.K. next year and was wondering what the passport and visa requirements are and where we would find out if we need any at all being Australian passport holders.

Thanks in advance

Paul

We are off to the Caribbean with P&O U.K. next year and was wondering what the passport and visa requirements are and where we would find out if we need any at all being Australian passport holders.

Thanks in advance

Paul

If I was you i would ring the Australian pass port office and the uk pass port office and the cruise line you booked the cruise with.

because you are likely to get 20 different ways/psots/coments/on what to do.

Love Thied.

If I was you i would ring the Australian pass port office and the uk pass port office and the cruise line you booked the cruise with.

because you are likely to get 20 different ways/psots/coments/on what to do.

Love Thied.

Thanks mate that's eventually what I might have to do but you've got some well travelled people on this particular forum and I reckon someone would have done exactly what we are doing.

Paul

Thanks mate that's eventually what I might have to do but you've got some well travelled people on this particular forum and I reckon someone would have done exactly what we are doing.

Paul

you could be right on that one, there are alot of members that are well travelled on here they should be supply the right info for you.

Love Thied.

,.,.,,.,..,//

I've done a number of cruises in the Caribbean over the years covering all areas, including 4 with Cunard. When I first cruised there, as an Australian passport holder I recall having to get a French visa for Martinique and Guadaloupe but that is no longer the case. I've visited over 15 of the islands and haven't required any sort of visa in years. You might want to check with SmartTraveller.gov.au but I'm sure P&O UK won't be going to islands away from the mainstream Caribbean islands.

Have a great time!

Bev

Archived