Diamond Princess aft cabin info

:)Hi all. We are cruising on Diamond Princess NYE Auckland to Sydney in December and originally we were cruising with our 2 daughters,(had inside on deck 10 booked)then one daughter decided a while back that she didnt want to go :eek: so changed booking to triple inside, now the other one has decided she doesnt want to go :eek: so I rang and changed again,(lost deposit this time for her) when looking at prices for just 2 of us I decided to book a balcony (first time ever, kids have always been with us) I was lucky and made booking for C748 which is balcony cabin aft on Caribe deck, it had just become available , someone had just cancelled,so it was meant to be:D I love the back of the ship, its my favourite spot on any ship, so this cabin is perfect.

Has anyone cruised in this cabin before, would be interested to hear.

Thanks Fiona:):)

My grandparents recently went on Diamond Princess and had one of the aft cabins (i think it may have actually been your one). They absolutely loved it and said it was the best cabin they had ever had, even though they only had insides prior to this one. They said that the balcony is much bigger than a normal one and that it has a decent sized table with 4 tables around it so they could sit out their with their friends. They also said that they had a great view and being at the back they were protected from the wind which is very handy.

I'm sure it will be a really good cabin, enjoy your cruise!!

My grandparents recently went on Diamond Princess and had one of the aft cabins (i think it may have actually been your one). They absolutely loved it and said it was the best cabin they had ever had, even though they only had insides prior to this one. They said that the balcony is much bigger than a normal one and that it has a decent sized table with 4 tables around it so they could sit out their with their friends. They also said that they had a great view and being at the back they were protected from the wind which is very handy.

I'm sure it will be a really good cabin, enjoy your cruise!!

Archived