Adventure of the Seas Photos

Great pics! I just returned home from my first cruise (Serenade of the Seas - west caribbean 3/12-3/19), and several of us (there were 16 who went on the Serenade, and at least 3 of us are major cruise ship fanatics) who went are already feverishly hunting for info for our next cruise. We want to do the same ship, same time next year, but aren't sure that 1. We can wait that long, and 2. Maybe we should also see somewhere else and another ship, and 3. Maybe we are now after just one time, addicted to cruising, and should either book back to back (to make it 14 days) on Serenade, or take 2 cruises one after another (within weeks of each other) on 2 different ships... Adventure has some really good reviews and iteneraries, and is one we are heavily looking at. Any advice? :confused:

Also, when is the best time to book? Is it any cheaper to book at a certain time of year, and what websites do people recommend for the best deals (we don't need airfare included - we will be using American Airlines or Continental miles programs)?

THANKS! :)

I can tell you cruising oct and nov are the cheaper times to cruise. We are going on the AOS in 2 weeks but we are going on the caribbean princess in Oct and got a great deal. I cant talk about a TA or cruise co on the this thread but I have one I use exclusively and have found them to have the best prices as well as great customer service. If you want to email I will be glad to tell who it is. My email is donnasue21@verizon.net

Donna

You are going to love the AOS LEtue! My wife and I were blown away by this ship. We just loved the finishings and the detail. It was funny to be all but looking down the funnel of the ships parked next to us in port. I have a review on my blog at blog.svee.org.

You are going to love the AOS LEtue! My wife and I were blown away by this ship. We just loved the finishings and the detail. It was funny to be all but looking down the funnel of the ships parked next to us in port. I have a review on my blog at blog.svee.org.

Absolutely loved your pictures Bsvee! We're going on AOS in 12 days and seeing the pics of Aruba and St. Martin are just making me more excited (if that's even possible!). What did you think of the shows? Did you go to the Schooner Bar at all, was the entertainer there any good? We had a great time on Explorer and are very much looking forward to being on Adventure. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Elaine

ElaineD,

We followed a jazz group from Brazil, I think. We saw them wherever they performed about the ship but I probably missed anyone who regularly performed in the Shooner Bar. The shows in the main theater were pretty good, but my wife and I are both ballroom dancers and we cringed whenever the performers tried to simlate a Tango. But overall they were about as enjoyable as you could expect for a cruise ship. The ice show was surprisingly good.

Have a great time on AOS!

Archived