New bon voyage price list

Jennfor5

Do we know if they are just raising alcohol bottle prices or other things as well... Like drink tickets .

It sounds like just the Bon Voyage liquor prices. There has been no mention of Bar Menu price changes and that's what would change drink ticket values and prices. It would also be a lot bigger news if bar prices were increasing because it would affect most guests, and they would also need to produce new bar menus fleet wide.

So, are we thinking prices are going up? Should we be ordering today to avaoid a price increase?

Yes, I ordered earlier today and got a confirmation that the prices are significantly going up on most liquors. Both liquors I ordered were going up between 25%-35%.

They would not give me a full list (it may have been a time thing, I think they are a little busy today with people ordering) but I'll get it tomorrow when it is released.

Do we know if they are just raising alcohol bottle prices or other things as well... Like drink tickets .

I am not sure about the drink tickets, but there was a thread about bottles on friday or saturday. It was a heads up warning about ordering today, so snatched what I could. lol

I talked to a great rep today for my order and she didn't mention the price increase. 25% isn't too terribly bad, but it will all add up.

I'm set for this cruise, we will see what changes will come.

Correction to the list, which is wonderful:) I also emailed the webmaster to let them know.

Heinekin (sp) is in an 11 oz can and no light

No Bud/Bud light in 12 oz cans.

I asked about a specific date for the price hike, but I wasn't given one. They did confirm that prices were going up.

Very nice list. FYI, those prices do not include

tax. Got a bottle of Captain Morgan last year.

$58+tax came to almost $59 dollars.

So plan to ad $3-$4 dollars per bottle

to your final price..

Tried, they won't give out the full list yet.

I'll have it tomorrow and it will be posted at: http://www.*****/Carnival/alcohol.html

I just ordered a few minutes ago, and was only on hold for a couple minutes. My order for a bottle of malibu rum, tanqueray gin, and disarronno amaretto came to 148$ and change including the tax. There was no mention of the impending price hike, but I'm greatful for CC and being able to avoid paying any more than I did!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Finally got mine. Ketle One and Makers Mark. And yes, tax was added on.

Be careful they get everything correct. She was one digit off on my booking number and almost gave it to someone else! I bet that person would've been happy. And when she repeated my order she had grey goose instead of ketel one.

Just spoke to the Bon Voyage Dept.

She said they do not know how that

rumor got started. Currently there is

no scheduled increase on any BV items.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I hope you are correct, but sometimes they don't know either.

Archived