Atlantis Aquaventure Half Day excursion tips?

Mrbluray

I'm sailing on the NCL epic, we get to Nassau at 12:00pm and leave at 7:00pm

The site says the excursion is 6 hrs long and starts at 12:15. I've read that it takes a loooooong time to get everyone their bracelets and to get everyone onto the buses to get to Atlantis. Then you have to do a loooooong tour there....

The recommendation I've read is to take a taxi, but I'm worried about missing the boat coming back. Can I just get a bracelet and take the taxi there, but take the bus on the way back? Does anyone know where the bus pick up point usually is? Or do I have to take a taxi back? How long does it take to get there and at what time should I leave atlantis to make sure I get back on time

Any tips would be appreciated.

I'm sailing on the NCL epic, we get to Nassau at 12:00pm and leave at 7:00pm

The site says the excursion is 6 hrs long and starts at 12:15. I've read that it takes a loooooong time to get everyone their bracelets and to get everyone onto the buses to get to Atlantis. Then you have to do a loooooong tour there....

The recommendation I've read is to take a taxi, but I'm worried about missing the boat coming back. Can I just get a bracelet and take the taxi there, but take the bus on the way back? Does anyone know where the bus pick up point usually is? Or do I have to take a taxi back? How long does it take to get there and at what time should I leave atlantis to make sure I get back on time

Any tips would be appreciated.

Last I heard, bracelets were given out AT Atlantis, not before. So traveling will the group is a must.. you may be able to get your bracelet upon arrival, but that would be up to the cruise director at that time.

I've heard that some allow you to leave the group without the tour.. some don't.

The likelihood of this tour starting at 12:15am is nil... it will take longer for you to get off the ship and navigate the port exit.

If you do get a wristband in advance and take the taxi over.. I'm sure you could get the bus on the way back. If you do a taxi back by yourself.. be aware of your timing.

The bridge leading back to the port get's backed up during rush hour.. which runs from 4:30pm - 7pm. The 10 minute trip can take the good part of an hour during this time.

You can book this tour independently at www.majestictoursbahamas.com

Archived