Honolulu pier luggage storage

aussiemandy

I've read on the NCL website and had confirmation from my NCL consultant that we can drop off and store luggage at the port from 7:30-10:00am and pick up from 11:00 - 6:00pm. I'm wondering if anyone has used this service? If so, is it easy to locate once we arrive at the port. I have emailed NCL again for further information. Any extra info would be appreciated.

I've read on the NCL website and had confirmation from my NCL consultant that we can drop off and store luggage at the port from 7:30-10:00am and pick up from 11:00 - 6:00pm. I'm wondering if anyone has used this service? If so, is it easy to locate once we arrive at the port. I have emailed NCL again for further information. Any extra info would be appreciated.

Yes, it is to the right as you enter the pier, on the very end. We used them when we left the ship for the day at the end of our cruise. Very secure! I don't recall the charge.

Thanks for this info, a bit more precise than what was given to me by NCL, they just said near the ship. At the moment the cost comes up as $5 per bag. We're thinking of dropping off our luggage early before we check in and exploring the Palace and the surrounding areas. We'll probably wait until about 9:30 to allow for the passengers disembarking to thin out, otherwise there'll be people everywhere. Only 78 days until our cruise.

Thanks for this info, a bit more precise than what was given to me by NCL, they just said near the ship. At the moment the cost comes up as $5 per bag. We're thinking of dropping off our luggage early before we check in and exploring the Palace and the surrounding areas. We'll probably wait until about 9:30 to allow for the passengers disembarking to thin out, otherwise there'll be people everywhere. Only 78 days until our cruise.

I didn't want to say $5 per bag in case it wasn't true! We just went last year, so I'm sure it will be the same. Enjoy your cruise! :D

I used the service yesterday. It was $5 per bag and you must pick the bag(s) up before 6pm. The service is still located at the end of the air conditioned terminal and there are signs posted to get you there.

Also, yesterday -all passengers needed to be off of the ship by 9am.

Karen

• 1 year later...

OK, so you can use the luggage storage when you get OFF at the end of the cruise but can you use it before you board? We will be on Oahu for 5 days before the cruise leaves so we will need to drop off the rental car on embarkation day. I'd rather drop off the luggage at storage and then take the rental car back and then get the shuttle back to the pier without having to lug our luggage. Can we do this?

• 3 years later...