Pork belly

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:13 AM.
ca
71 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
DH had pork belly in the main dinning room of the Golden Princess. It was so good. This was a very different recipe than we had in Bavaria. Sort of oriental? Hope someone can tell us how to make it at home.
Las Vegas & Orange County
1,860 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
I'm surprised they would serve a Chinese style pork belly in the MDR. Was it like this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=chin...w=1279&bih=702
This is one of my favorite dishes in the world.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Celebrity Equinox--W. Caribbean, 11 nts, Nov 2014 Full review here or Grand Cayman/Stingray City; Cartagena, Colombia; Colon, Panama; Puerto Limon, Costa Rica; Belize/Lamanai; Cozumel
Caribbean Princess--W. Caribbean 7 nts, Nov 2013 Full review here or Cozumel/Tulum, Roatan/Maya Key, Belize/Goff's Caye here. Plus post-cruise trip New Orleans
Allure--E. Caribbean 7 nts, Mar 2013 Read my review! Nassau, St. Thomas, St, Maarten. Pictures are missing
Monarch--Bahamas 3 nts, Feb 2012 Nassau, Coco Cay
Celebrity Century--W. Caribbean 7 nts, Nov 2001 Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, Cozumel, Key West
Carnival--Mexican Riviera 7 nts, Mar 1993 Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta