Posters of ships?

lhall85917

My husband would like a poster of each of the ships we have sailed on - Carnival Valor, NCL Star and Disney Magic. I tried finding pictures and uploading them to an online album, then making a poster, but I get a message that they aren't high enough resolution and the quality may not be good. Any suggestions where I can find posters already made or pictures that will make good posters?

Find out what resolution you need, and then post a message here. For example, if determine you need a 5MP photo, you can put a post here or in the NCL board asking who has galleries, 5MP or larger, that is willing to share photos of the Star. I'd share, but I only have Pride of Aloha. :) Also, you might go to http://www.cruiseclues.com and see if any of the galleries there have associated e-mail addresses. Hope that helps.

Ian Boyle has one of the world's best public collections of cruise ship (and historic ocean liner) postcards I've ever seen! He's no longer in the business of trading and selling them, but you should be able to purchase a postcard from Harold Jordan and scan or photograph it for a poster, or simply insert the postcard itself into your scrapbook. Bart deBoer also has a library of amateur ship photos on his website that you might find the photos that you seek.

Archived