Requesting info

Ginssa

I have booked and paid for a Viking Rhine cruise. I need to make adjustments to my reservation, I have called and e-mailed my rep and he does not return the call/message. What do you recommend?

I have booked and paid for a Viking Rhine cruise. I need to make adjustments to my reservation, I have called and e-mailed my rep and he does not return the call/message. What do you recommend?

Call Viking direct and explain that your TA has failed to return repeated phone calls and you need help! Don't let them put you off especially if your needs are an emergency.

Or you can call your TA's office and ask for a supervisor or if he has an assistant and don't hang up till you get a live person on the phone. Is this a regular TA or an online TA???

Call Viking direct and explain that your TA has failed to return repeated phone calls and you need help! Don't let them put you off especially if your needs are an emergency.

Or you can call your TA's office and ask for a supervisor or if he has an assistant and don't hang up till you get a live person on the phone. Is this a regular TA or an online

TA???

PS this is the Viking Cruise site, you need the River Boards!

Oh dear I just re-read your post, did you book with Viking direct???? If so you might go over and post On the Viking Facebook page and see if you can get their attention:(

Edited by JVilleGal