What to do for 7 hours?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Florida Departures

Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami & Port Canaveral & Tampa
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:05 AM.
9 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
Our flights arrive at 10 AM into FLL, and barring any difficulties, we will have 7 hours before the cruise leaves from Miami.

I know we can board at 2 - but until then - any suggestions on what 5 women and their luggage can do?
Miami, Honolulu
5,394 Posts
Joined Dec 2002
Actually you can board before noon... Embarkation typically begins at around 11-11:30am... If you arrive at FLL at 10am, and that's only IF the flight is ontime, and they hardly ever are, you aren't going to have time to do anything but get to the Port of Miami and get on your ship. I'm not sure what you had in mind, but you can't wait until departure time to board! Get to the ship, get onboard, have a nice lunch, get settled into your cabin, and before you know it, it'll be time for lifeboat drill and sailaway.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
If it floats I've probably been on it...