Monkey Watch or Chargres River Adventure

jules71

• 4 weeks later...

My husband and I just returned from the panana canal cruise. It was fantastic!!

We went on the monkey watch excursion and we had a great time, I would highly recommend it.

It was raining cats and dogs the whole time but we enjoyed it all the same.

We were on a little speed boat and we sped across the canal at 80 miles an hour to monkey island in the rainforest in Gamboa.

The monkeys were everywhere! Our guide could see them from a great distance, he spotted a monkey and boated toward them. Oh my goodness, the white faced monkeys came right over to us and jumped on our boat, oh my the pictures we got. I couldn't believe it, the one reached out to me and jumped onto the boat. I loved it!!

Then we saw quite a few howler monkeys, they were more hard to find as it was raining pretty hard. ANd we saw only a few sloths, they stayed in the trees all curled in a ball.

It was worth every penny, we had a great time and now have great memories too.

If anyone has any more questions, please let me know and I'll try to anwser you.

Peggy

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the great review. I have looked everywhere on this site to find any reviews of the monkey watch and couldnt find anything. Then i waited for you to get home from your cruise so we could hear all about it. Thank you again. Looks like that is a definite excursion on our january 06 cruise.

Jaren:)

Archived