What No Slot Machines?

daninnyc

:(

Yes, I have confirmed directly with Sea Dream that the slots have been removed. I too was disappointed as a couple of years ago I actually won $350.00 one night. But, this will make my cross-Atlantic cruise next month a lot cheaper (I've heard the attendants are pretty rude now).

I wonder if the new on-board discount office has been placed in the alcove where the slots are? :confused:

The most recent mailing from Sea Dream (just received last night) indicates that they've reduced the credit for on-board bookings for future cruises to 5% but that they now have space (adjacent to the piano bar) to discuss future voyages with customers.

FT

Think of the money you will save for the next cruise FT:D I've begun talking about a trans-Atlantic with DH ... the seed is planted ... and he and I both will be interested to hear about adventure FT:cool:

We played blackjack one night on our last SD cruise. There were some serious players ... DH and I just play for fun and don't always get the "hit" and "stay" rules. Needless to say we moved to the piano bar.

Archived