Pearl Mini-Suite 11002 Pics, Floorplan & Info

While planning a recent cruise to Alaska (May 5-15) I was reading lots of speculation and questions about Pearl mini-suites. How big is this, how big is that, number of power outlets, etc. So while on cruise I took out my tape measure and got the dimensions of quite a bit of stuff. I drew a layout and put the dimensions on there with some notes plus took a few pictures.

We found the cabin to be plenty spacious for two. We were actually amazed at how much storage space is available. The bathroom was large enough that we weren't cramped at all. I have seen more than one comment on here about the tub height was "scary" - it didn't seem so for us; I'm 5'10" and she is 5'4"... The shower's water pressure was better than home. The balcony is very generous in size. The cabin next door (11000 if it was numbered) belonged to one of the ship's officers and he had the two standard chairs & table plus a lounger like by the swimming pools - he still had plenty of space.

Hopefully this might answer some of the questions future passengers in Cabin 11002 might have - I would assume that this is fairly typical information for the other mini-suites on the Pearl. We enjoyed the cabin and wouldn't hesitate choosing it again - a very quiet location, convenient to the forward elevators and short trip up the stairs to either the spa or fitness center.

Here is a link to a photo set on Flickr that includes the below pictures plus some of the bathroom area: NCL Pearl Mini-Suite 11002

27328539705_21a5da4fc9_o.jpg

26710859584_37b0abb9cb_b.jpg

26711753763_4dae6b1b6b_b.jpg

27247910591_78671477a7_b.jpg

27220817542_4be5486ec6_b.jpg

27247945111_a78231a0fb_b.jpg

Thanks for the review and the detailed drawings. I will be cruising in a mini-suite on the Pearl in late July. This helps me think through how/where we will store all of our stuff or 3 (me plus my tween and teen sons).