Nice-Rome Cruise in October

texas mary

Now that I've gotten some great feedback on the Athens cruise what about the Nice to Rome cruise in October. Any comments, thoughts would be appreciated. Also on the Windsurf they're quoting us for Category B, Deck 1, outside. Not knowing the ship should we avoid certain cabins/areas. thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.pbase.com/ssschwarz

this is a link to photos of our fall cruise on the Surf-Rome to Malta. We also cruised Nice to Rome in '02 on the Surf. your itinerary has a combination of ports from both. Category B should be fine but if the seas get rough you will have the "washing machine effect" through your porthole. Basically the cabins are the same unless you have a "suite" which are two cabins openened up to one another. We had a good deal for a suite on this last cruise and loved the extra room but it is not a necessity, especially on a port intensive cruise such as the Nice-Rome. Cheers, Julie

feel free to email with specific ?'s : jbschwarz@comcast.net

We cruised last year on Windsurf and loved it. We had some rougher seas one night and I don't recall the water against our porthole. If it happens it would more likely be at night. Either way just put the porthole cover on and you will not know the difference. I generally want a suite or higher up cabin, being the princess that I think I am. But we were very happy with the Cat B on Windsurf. We are looking at another cruise now and plan to book a Cat B. I didn't see any need to book another cabin/suite as we were barely in the cabin. If there were verandas, it would be a different story.

Sheila

Archived