Galveston Hotel and Parking

dAnnMc

Last time we left from Galveston, we stayed at Holiday Inn on the beach. I was disappointed that it was not on the beach but across the road. I am use to Pensacola, FL where on the beach is no road between hotel and beach. I was looking at staying at one of the low priced hotels this time, but have now notice most of them only offer cruise parking not transportation. Does any one know how much taxis or shuttles cost from hotels? I was also thinking of the parking lots at the port, does anyone have a link for them? I am thinking by the time I add all the extras, Holiday Inn is the best buy. Thank-you for any help.

Hi, Lots of people use EZCruise Parking....We were there last September and we have tons of luggage and 4 people, therefore needing a van. We were desparate and paid 34.00 for trip to pier. Ridiculous!! I would also benefit from transfer to the pier!! Have fun!:)

HI, We stayed there last labor day weekend and it was just great. Nice room, not fancy, cold air, clean, quiet. There is a store right next door, I think it was Krogers and was convenient. You can get a taxi which was easy. The beach is right across the street, we walked over instead of messing with the traffic. I would love to stay there again. The breakfast was nice and the area was clean also. Let me know what you pick! :)

EZcruise parking. http://www.ezcruiseparking.com/

There is a hotel built out over the water in Galveston. Flagship Hotel but I would not recommend after staying there a couple of years ago.

I recently stayed at Hilton. It is owned by same company as San Luis & Holiday on the Beach. Nice, clean hotel that offers free shuttle to & from the pier with free parking.

Archived