Tahiti Transportation

Almost Boricua

I am debating between doing the Princess pre-cruise at the Sheraton (which includes transfers) or making my own flight/hotel reservations and staying at the new Radisson. Does anyone know how much it would cost me to go from the airport to the Radisson and from the Radisson to the boat? Thanks.

Almost, it is rather expensive for taxi transfers. Here is a site with every tour company that offers transfers to and from airport to hotels and ships.

We save hundreds of dollars by going to Air Tahiti Nui website and buying our own air from LAX 498pp roundtrip. We made our own reservations over the internet at the Tahiti Beachcomber for 170/night. We have decided to rent a car for 24 hours to tour the island. Hope this helps.

http://www.pacific-travel-guides.com/tahiti/agents-F.html

Nancy

Until Tahitian Princess Sails May 7, 2004

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=5>

<param name="day" value=7>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

This may or may not help you as I am not sure where the new Radisson is situated. We stayed at Le Meridien which is about 15-20 minutes away from Papeete. The hotel organized our pick up to the airport and the return and that was $35US each way.

We caught a taxi to the ship both ways and that was around $38US.

I would send Radisson an email and ask if they have return transfers and find out the cost that way.

Jennie

Jennie

The next cruise is always the best!

3RD OCTOBER, 2004 PRINSENDAM

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;10;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0200

Can one of you Americans that have gone on the TP tell me if the TP has USA plug compatible 110V 60HZ power outlets? I've emailed the Sheraton Moorea asking the same question about OWBs.

Thanks

San Diego Boyd (AIM)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;5;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-1000 Tahitian Princess 5/27/04

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by boyd_san_diego:

Can one of you Americans that have gone on the TP tell me if the TP has USA plug compatible 110V 60HZ power outlets? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, 110 volts,60 cycle above the desks on the Tahitian Princess.

I can't answer for the Sheraton overwater bungalows, but the Papeete Sheraton had both the 110v/60 cycle, and the 220v/50 cycle available in the room.

Happy cruising! icon_smile.gif

Bill

Coming Attractions:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;23;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

8/23/04 Royal Princess, 12 Day British Isles/Western Europe

3/6/05 Legend of the Seas, 11 day Ensenada to Honolulu

3/17/05 Legend of the Seas, 10 day Honolulu to Ensenada

Archived