Coral Princess Cabin Question

teedee

I just booked the Coral Princess yesterday for a cruise in March '05. We booked a mini-suite. After looking at my confirmation it only says balcony, nothing mentioned about it being a mini suite. It just says the cabin has a balcony. Our cabin number is D604 it's listed as an AC Category. I looked on Princess's web sight and on the deck plans the cabin is colored brown, but there's no explanation as to what category this is. Anyway (sorry to ramble on so much) does anyone know anything about this cabin or category, I'd really appreciate any information on this.

Terri

Skyward - 1989
Carnivale - 1991
Holiday - 1994
Fantasy - 1998
Century - 2002
Century - 2003
Inspiration - 7/04
Century - 9/04
Coral Princess 3/05

Scott - Thanks for the quick reply. I know I'm being silly about this, but this cruise is really important to me and I want it to be perfect. When I couldn't reach my TA today I got worried. I know we're gonna have a wonderful time. I've heard really good things about Princess, even over on the Celebrity board.

Terri

Skyward - 1989
Carnivale - 1991
Holiday - 1994
Fantasy - 1998
Century - 2002
Century - 2003
Inspiration - 7/04
Century - 9/04
Coral Princess 3/05

We were in D-606 on the Coral Princess, 5-03, when she repositioned up the Left Coast.

As noted above, a mini-suite, and we thought nicely appointed, although certainly not as big as the mini-suites of the Sun class or the Regal Princess. Very small shower, with very different controls than most Princess ships. The balcony was not huge, but more than adequate, in our opinion.

We liked the new class of ship very much - it has an easy traffic flow, and its size is certainly less overwhelming than the Grand class megaships.

Michael

Archived