Ho long / how far of a cabride from San Juan airport to ship?

Ocruise

Marina,

We used a cab when in San Juan to the ship. There were 4 of us and the cost was $19 with 5 pieces of luggage. I think we paid $1.00 more because we had the extra piece. I would definitely do the cab, much cheaper than the ship transfer. We didn't take a cab back to the airport because we had a late flight and booked a city tour while waiting. That left us off at the airport.

Arlene

Marina,

For time and ease, like Arlene said, take a cab. You may even be able to find another couple from your flight to share one with. We did it last year and it was soo easy.

The first time we cruised out of San Juan, we took the Princess transfer. Not sure if this was normal, but it was a nightmare! First of all, it seemed to take forever for them to fill up the van, Then, once we did get going they told us the ship was not ready for us and took us sightseeing to the fort. It was hot and we had long pants on and we were very tired from our red eye flight (not in the mood to walk around the fort).

Of course when they did finally take us to the ship a couple of hours later, there were alot of passengers on-board already. Like I said, not sure if this is something they do often, but it was a hassle and taking our own cab last year was a breeze.

Tammy

Archived