Bellingrath Gardens, Mobile AL

mommas2tired

I've done it years ago. It was a nice tour, especially if you go during Christmas. I doubt I would do it agian.

BTW, my fav place of all (& It runs right up there with cruises) is the Marriott Resort in Point Clear. If you have a car and a day, that is wherer I would spend it!

I went years ago with a friend who lived in the area. It was beautiful to walk around (although it was very hot). I enjoyed doing it once, would most likely not go back unless I took my mother.

BTW, my fav place of all (& It runs right up there with cruises) is the Marriott Resort in Point Clear. If you have a car and a day, that is wherer I would spend it!

We were suppose to be there the end of March this year, but they were still cleaning up and remodeling from Katrina. This would have been our first trip there, but my best friend has been there many times and absolutely loves it.

Hopefully, we will be able to do it next March....provided the hurricanes stay away.

We went there a couple of years ago and loved it. We were there at the end of March and the azalias were in full bloom. There were over 150,000 azalia plants all in bloom at the same time. The whole place is beautiful and interesting. BTW, if you get a chance, go to Felix's Fish Camp for lunch or dinner. It is near the battleship and is really good.

Archived