inside stateroom

pedsnurse

I have not stayed in an inside cabin but have viewed them. A tip that I've seen on some of these threads might help and that is to use the steam room and the showers there. This might free up some space while getting ready to eat or go out. Three adults will be tight but doable if in fact you're talking about three adults. Have fun and have a great cruise.:D

Barry

• 3 weeks later...

Many times on the Millennium I would shower in the spa showers. They were very nice and saved time and space in the cabin. I know the century is a different class but they might have them too. Also, for inside cabins I always turn the tv on to the channel that shows the outside of the boat. That way when its dark, its dark in the cabin but as the sun comes up it gets lighter. When you wake up its kinda like looking out the window, only a tv!:)

Many times on the Millennium I would shower in the spa showers. They were very nice and saved time and space in the cabin. I know the century is a different class but they might have them too. Also, for inside cabins I always turn the tv on to the channel that shows the outside of the boat. That way when its dark, its dark in the cabin but as the sun comes up it gets lighter. When you wake up its kinda like looking out the window, only a tv!:)

That's an excellent idea. Our first cruise we had an inside room and you wake up in the middle of the night only to realize its really 10 in the morning! My advice to anyone getting an inside room was to pack a night light and a travel clock. But your idea is great!

Yeah...it's probably going to be very tight. Like someone else said, the worst part is not knowing what time it is, so buy a travel alarm clock. I don't mind it being tight because I don't spend much time in the room anyway (I hardly sleep on cruises...I'm always off doing something)...and I'm going to be on this one with my boyfriend, so to save time/space, we'll just shower together.. :D

Archived