Monte Carlo Grand Prix

Me_dimitri

Hi,

I finally booked my Cruise on the SD II from May 19th-Jun 2nd and as I was trying to find hotel in Monaco, (for the apres cruise day or two before heading home), I was surprised to discover that we will be in Monte Carlo on the Sunday of the Grand Prix, (mid way though the cruise).

A happy coincidence, that my wife will surely doubt is serendipitous :)

I assume that the SD II will have some viewing related shore excursions offered, (I will mail them to get a heads up), but I wondered whether anyone here has been aboard for this event?

If so any details would be appreciated.

best Regards,

Dimitri

T.O.

• 1 month later...

For any that are on, (or interested in), the SDII Cuise that features The Monte Carlo F1 on May 27th. Seadream is offering packages to view the race including prime seating and transportation.

I just booked mine...

Vroom Vroom! Petrol and Champagne, life is good.

Happy Cruising.

Dimitri

T.O.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the information on the Grand Prix excursion. We will be sailing the same dates (May 19-June 2) and after reading your post, we purchased the grandstand tickets for the Grand Prix from Seadream. We are counting down the days until our departure. Cannes Film Festival and the Grand Prix. It doesn't get much better than that!

Thank you for the information on the Grand Prix excursion. We will be sailing the same dates (May 19-June 2) and after reading your post, we purchased the grandstand tickets for the Grand Prix from Seadream. We are counting down the days until our departure. Cannes Film Festival and the Grand Prix. It doesn't get much better than that!

Enjoy the Grand Prix! Don't forget earplugs as the race is extremely LOUD!!! Have Fun!!

Host Dan

Great to hear that we will have some company in the stands...

Should be lots of fun.

Looking forward to meeting you Guitar.

All the best,

Dimitri

T.O.

(Also counting the days).

Archived