Nautilus vs Seaworld Exporer

Mom3Boys

Hi to all,

I just read another post about the Nautilus and now I am not sure which one to do. Does anyone know how the Nautilus compares with Seaworld Explorer? I am going to book these directly instead of going through the cruise line, which will save quite a bit for our group!

I appreciate all responses,

Linda

You saw my review of the Nautilus. I think that is a great excursion. Plus, if you want to go snorkeling as well as underwater viewing, it is the only choice as the Seaworld Explorer doesn't offer the snorkeling.

I'm not sure, but I think the Seaworld Explorer may be the semisubmersible that KrazyKruizer mentioned in the Nautilus post below. We took that excursion he referenced and we didn't really like it either because it was too crowded (everyone was too close together) and you really couldn't see that well because you could only see out of your own window. To find out whether it is the same excursion, contact them and find out of the seats are the type that fold down from the wall. If they are, then it is the one that KrazyKruizer and I took that we didn't like. If not, then I can't address that specific excursion and maybe someone else can.

As far as price goes, with the current 15% discount for the no obligation advance email reservation that Nautilus gives, the Nautilus is actually a little cheaper. Whichever you decide, hope you have a great time.

Kathy

Archived