Good Hotels for Pre Cruise in LA near port

gracecarmo

We will not be going until Jan 06, Celebrity Summit RT Hawaii. I am just trying to find out info re hotels for us and another couple. I like to research so when the time comes to get on Priceline I have my facts.

We will be flying on Southwest.

Grace

I just checked with Sheraton's web site. the hotel looks good. However, I could not find a package for Stay and Cruise. Then I checked with Priceline. What area would the Sheraton and the cruise port be located in? I know there is a specific way to bid on Priceline to get hotels in the port area.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

If you are leaving from San Pedro, we have stayed at the Best Western Sunrise the past three times. They are located right down the street from embarking. They offer a park 'n cruise for $125 (tax included). The have a shuttle to and from the embarkation every 15 minutes. I don't think you'll be dissappointed.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

jrtmouse: thanks for the information. The Best Western sounds good. I went to their web site and the price is also good.

Is there another port in LA? I am assuming that this is the port our ship will be leaving from, however, I will certainly check with Celebrity.

Since we will not be driving, no need for us to park our car, but we will need transportation to/from the airport. (LAX).

Grace

I believe that RCCL/Celebrity leaves from San Pedro, but do check to make sure. I know that Carnival leaves from Long Beach which is just on the other side of the bridge from San Pedro.

Enjoy your trip!

~jrtmouse

Archived