Carnival Holiday digiscrap started/uploaded

beachbum6264

Yes, I just print them and put them into a 8 1/2 x 11 album.... it's so much easier for me, because EVERYTHING I need is stored in a portable external hard drive.... I have kits I've bought from different digiscrap sites and I used FotoFusion (go to lumapix.com to check that out) to make the pages... it's drag and drop easy. No more paper scrapping for me!

these are AWSOME! I'm a loser when it comes to PSP and stuff like that, but i have scrapbookMAX! and love it, do you know where i can upload templates for cruises or atleast graphics? I'm desperate and have looked everywhere, free and for pay. I'm at a loss!

Any help would be soooo appreciated! Your extremely talented and i envy you!

these are AWSOME! I'm a loser when it comes to PSP and stuff like that, but i have scrapbookMAX! and love it, do you know where i can upload templates for cruises or atleast graphics? I'm desperate and have looked everywhere, free and for pay. I'm at a loss!

Any help would be soooo appreciated! Your extremely talented and i envy you!

Thanks for the kind words. I do a lot of looking at other people's stuff and "steal" a lot of ideas!! here's what I use most for cruise/beach stuff:

Try http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/ you can search (down about 3/4 down the page on the left) for cruise or beach or ocean gets you several. I have this one:

MFERK_DownbytheSeashore-Collection_MED.jpg

get it here: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=88&products_id=6503

Lots of papers and elements and a nice alphabet.

I just got this one: (from the same site)

KHALB_SandyCove_LRG.jpg

mainly because it has an element that says "come away on a Holiday" and my spring break cruise was on the Holiday:D

Happy scrapping!

Thanks for the link to those kits - I've been looking for some good cruise related digital kits.

One suggestion for your digital scrapping is to still constrain your text as if it were in a journaling block and not use drop shadows on text. It tends to make the page a little less "floaty" and anchor it.

I love the "Holiday" patch. Do you love FotoFusion? I know a lot of photographers who use the pro-version of it. It seems pretty cool.

Thank you for sharing your pages! Your album is going to be awesome.

They look good. Are they digital?

I have gotten a few pages of my Holiday cruise scrap done and uploaded. If you're interested

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563050603bxsBby

I've not been doing this long, so if you have any suggestions, suggest away!! I can use all the help I can get, and love to hear new ideas :D

Thanks for the link to those kits - I've been looking for some good cruise related digital kits.

One suggestion for your digital scrapping is to still constrain your text as if it were in a journaling block and not use drop shadows on text. It tends to make the page a little less "floaty" and anchor it.

I love the "Holiday" patch. Do you love FotoFusion? I know a lot of photographers who use the pro-version of it. It seems pretty cool.

Thank you for sharing your pages! Your album is going to be awesome.

Hope you can find something you can use at those sites. Thanks for your suggestion about the journaling... I guess when I get a new toy I have a tendency to go "overboard" (cruising pun intended) with the bells and whistles! I'll try to control myself :)

FotoFusion is great.... so easy to use - the auto collage and torn paper options are worth the $$ the program costs. I have used PSE5, and still use it for some things, but FF is much faster.

They look good. Are they digital?

Thanks, and yes, it's all digital. No more scraps of paper all over the place. I did not get an "organization gene", so digital is great for me.... everything I need is stored in my external hard drive... pictures, elements, papers, everything. Drag and drop... it couldn't be easier :D

Wow, I thought it was great! My first attempt at real scrapping our cruises was in 2005 and that one is still not done and very lame. :D My second attempt was digital with shutterfly in 2007 and is almost done. I think the digital is the way to go plus you don't need all that space and supplies to cut and paste, etc. I bought an embellishment kit on our Victory cruise last month but will probably just use it for the pictures we bought and the little souvineer things like the past guest invitations, etc.

What do you do with all of that kind of stuff? Take pictures of it or put them in with a finished/printed album?

very nice....i have yet to try digi-scraobooking....a little to advance for me...I'm lucky to just cut and paste scraps at the moment...just learning..

To me, digi-scrap is easier than paper, plus I don't waste anything! If I "crop" and don't like it I can just delete it and start over! (plus I don't have to clean up the mess off the floor)

FotoFusion is VERY easy, just click, drag, and print. you can check it out for free at lumapix.com.... and I don't work for them!:D

Wow, I thought it was great! My first attempt at real scrapping our cruises was in 2005 and that one is still not done and very lame. :D My second attempt was digital with shutterfly in 2007 and is almost done. I think the digital is the way to go plus you don't need all that space and supplies to cut and paste, etc. I bought an embellishment kit on our Victory cruise last month but will probably just use it for the pictures we bought and the little souvineer things like the past guest invitations, etc.

What do you do with all of that kind of stuff? Take pictures of it or put them in with a finished/printed album?

Thanks.... I like fotofusion because you make up your own templates, I can put a picture anywhere and any size.

The "other" stuff - Like souvenirs I either scan and add to a page, or just glue them down to the page where I want them. I will scan the past guest party invite, then put the ship pin on that page. Capers I just put into the back of the book, since I don't want to waste ink printing them all.

Archived