Explorere of the Seas

greenjeans

If anyone is going on the Explorer of the Seas would you please buy one of the Christmas ornaments which is about 3 inches long model of the ship with the name of the ship on it. I would really appreciate it. We were on Explorer in April of '07 and I didn't buy one.

My email address is lgreen2243@aol.com. I will gladly send you the money. Thank you in advance.:p

• 3 weeks later...
If anyone is going on the Explorer of the Seas would you please buy one of the Christmas ornaments which is about 3 inches long model of the ship with the name of the ship on it. I would really appreciate it. We were on Explorer in April of '07 and I didn't buy one.

My email address is lgreen2243@aol.com. I will gladly send you the money. Thank you in advance.:p

I am going on but not until January 2nd. If you don't get any help by then I will gladly get u one

• 1 month later...

I would really appreciate if you would buy the Christmas Ornament.:p My email address is lgreen2243@aol.com. Send me your address and I will send you the money for the ship ornament and postage prior to your cruise. I hope you have as much fun on Explorer as we did when we sailed her in April 2007. It was our first cruise and DH and I got really hooked on cruising. We have since gone on 3 other cruises and have one planned for May of 09.

Thank you in advance for your help.

sounds like you really loved the explorer of the seas. Did you try writing to RCCL and asking them if they could sell you the ornament? Maybe they would do so.

We called RCCL and even had our TA call them with no luck. RCCL said the only place to get the individual ornaments is on each ship.:)

My DH and I loved Explorer from the time we set foot on her. It took me almost 30 years to get my DH to go on a cruise and now it's hard keeping him off. Our first cruise was a little disappointing but not from RCCL standpoint. The airlines lost our luggage so we basically did without alot of clothes. RCCL was great by giving each of us some T Shirts and free laundry for the meager clothes we had. I guess 7 days in the same clothes can get just alittle smelly! :D Let me tell you, finding underwear in Belize is a real trip.

Archived