Royal Caribbean Souvenir Prices

Guest csn

We're due to go on the Explorer of the Seas in the near future.

We need to get currency converted into US$.

As far as souvenirs go, we'd probably be looking for things that said "Explorer of the Seas" as it's our first cruise.

We'd be looking at things like:

• Pens
  • Postcards
  • Models

In order to work out how much currency to exchange, I'd be grateful for any suggestions on approximate costs of souvenirs. It doesn't need to be the one's listed above - anything that's available on an RCI ship. I'm just after an idea so I can roughly work out how much to convert.

Thanks in advance :)

CSN,

On the ship all transactions are posted to your sea pass. This is tied to the credit card you provided when you checked in at embarkation. That leaves the exhange rate to your credit card company. As far an idea for budgeting, go to XE.com for a look at current exchange rates as well as an exchange calculator.

Enjoy your cruise

On the ship all transactions are posted to your sea pass. This is tied to the credit card you provided when you checked in at embarkation. That leaves the exhange rate to your credit card company. As far an idea for budgeting, go to XE.com for a look at current exchange rates as well as an exchange calculator.

Thanks for this. We're paying by cash rather than credit card as we've prepaid just about everything. That's why I'm trying to find out rough prices.

Thanks anyway. XE.com is a very useful site.

Archived