Is there an international calling station at the cristobal pier?

vossjemi

We will be leaving our kids behind for our cruise in jan. When we get to our ports, we'd like to be able to call home and check on everything. When we were in Jamaica and Cozumel, they had international calling stations where you could buy calling cards to call home. Our cruise is only a partial transit into Gatun Lake and then over to the Cristobal pier. Does the Cristobal Pier in Panama have something similar? If so, where is the calling station located? And what is the approximate cost of a calling card & how many minutes do you get? Thanks!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What is there to do at Cristobol Pier? Is there shopping? If so, what kinds of shops? Any other activities?

Out ship will be docked there from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM and we would like to know what is available to do for such a short amount of time. There are no excursions listed by our cruiseline at this location.

Hi, just wondering should we bring a calling card from home. Or should we buy one there, I know we need to buy a card in Mexico other cards don't work there , what about Panama. When we were in Costa Rica last time I was able to use my card from Costco, but it wasn't easy. Just want to save time. Also if there is a phone center, is there internet access there ?

Thank You.

Cori

Archived