Soda Question

parddr

I read a review about someone taking 2 packs of soda. Can you do that? He brought it to the Ship with him and checked it in and they delivered it to his room. I'm hoping you can. I'd like to surprise my husbands dad in Sept. with his Cheerwine. Anyone know, please let me know. Thanks :)

Plane? I doubt you will be able to get a case of sodas on a plane, even as checked baggage. The best way is buy it at a store near the pier and then slap a luggage tag on it and let the porters tote it to your room for you.

I read a review about someone taking 2 packs of soda. Can you do that? He brought it to the Ship with him and checked it in and they delivered it to his room. I'm hoping you can. I'd like to surprise my husbands dad in Sept. with his Cheerwine. Anyone know, please let me know. Thanks :)
Hello, neighbor!
Plane? I doubt you will be able to get a case of sodas on a plane, even as checked baggage. The best way is buy it at a store near the pier and then slap a luggage tag on it and let the porters tote it to your room for you.
No can do. Cheerwine is a local soft drink available only in North Carolina. For those of you not fortunate enough to be able to buy it, it's like a much better version of Cherry Coke. We also have Sundrop, which leaves Mountain Dew in the dust. We're fussy about our drinks 'round here.

We are actually arriving in Miami the day before our cruise. Cheerwine is sold in SC and some parts of FL also. I was going to get it when we arrived in FL. If they have it so be it. It is the thought that counts.

Archived