Superbowl on the Pearl

maroyalt

I know there is another thread up right now about cruising on superbowl weekend but I have a few more questions. Has anyone been on the Pearl during the Superbowl? Are there good places to watch the game? What does NCL do for it? Is the ship ussually full for that weekend?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

I know there is another thread up right now about cruising on superbowl weekend but I have a few more questions. Has anyone been on the Pearl during the Superbowl? Are there good places to watch the game? What does NCL do for it? Is the ship ussually full for that weekend?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Join our roll call for the Feb 6 sailing, sorry to cut in I am sure someone will be here along shortly with your answer.

We were on the Pearl for Superbowl 2008. OMG what a great game!!!!

We watched in the atrium on the big screen (same screen where they play Wii etc). There were some really great seats and some not so great (blocked by stairway etc.) Certainly more people than seats, get yours early. I don't know if they had it on as well in the sports bar, but I would think they did.

Great fun, you'll love it!

We were on the Pearl for Superbowl 2008. OMG what a great game!!!!

We watched in the atrium on the big screen (same screen where they play Wii etc). There were some really great seats and some not so great (blocked by stairway etc.) Certainly more people than seats, get yours early. I don't know if they had it on as well in the sports bar, but I would think they did.

Great fun, you'll love it!

That is great news! I have had this cruise booked for over a year and just realized we were booked on superbowl weekend. How early would you suggest getting to the attrium to get a good seat?

That is great news! I have had this cruise booked for over a year and just realized we were booked on superbowl weekend. How early would you suggest getting to the attrium to get a good seat?

There were people who staked out seats hours before the game started. We had dinner reservations in the tex mex restaurant overlooking the screen (best table in the house actually) but we couldn't linger as they were doing a brisk business. We found seats off to the side (still good visibility) a few minutes after the game started. People came and went and we moved seats a couple times will we were right in front. You shouldn't have a problem finding a seat somewhere (of course a lot will depend on the number of fans onboard!)

Archived