Jade bathroom pictures please?

Cruisingboyo

Hello ,

Me and my Nana are cruising onboard the Jade in February. We are in a K grade cabin. My Nan is worrying about the shower.. Last year on the Liberty she found it quite claustrophobic, which ok I did too , it was tiny! What are the showers like on the Jade? On the room layout in the brochure I have it looks rectangular and not like a toothpaste tube. Is this the case? Anyone have any pictures to share of a K grade bathroom ? Thanks in advance. :)

Hello ,

Me and my Nana are cruising onboard the Jade in February. We are in a K grade cabin. My Nan is worrying about the shower.. Last year on the Liberty she found it quite claustrophobic, which ok I did too , it was tiny! What are the showers like on the Jade? On the room layout in the brochure I have it looks rectangular and not like a toothpaste tube. Is this the case? Anyone have any pictures to share of a K grade bathroom ? Thanks in advance. :)

I don't have any pics (I'm sure someone will), but the bathrooms on the Jewel-class ships are wonderful: 3 separate compartments for shower (with sliding door), sink, and toilet (with another sliding door). In a pinch, 3 people could use it at the same time.

I don't have any pics (I'm sure someone will), but the bathrooms on the Jewel-class ships are wonderful: 3 separate compartments for shower (with sliding door), sink, and toilet (with another sliding door). In a pinch, 3 people could use it at the same time.

Ahh great she will be pleased. Thank you!

hi, no pics of the jade but here is an inside II on the Pearl, I am not 100% positive the configurations are the same but it should give you an idea. Have a great cruise.

Thank you for the picture :)

We sailed on the Jade with an inside cabin.

Here is a link to my review which has a link to pictures I took including the cabin:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=999026

We thought the bathrooms on the Jewel class ships have plenty of room.

Just looked through all your pictures and it's made me excited. She looks a beautiful ship. Thanks!

hi, no pics of the jade but here is an inside II on the Pearl, I am not 100% positive the configurations are the same but it should give you an idea. Have a great cruise.

Does the Pearl have a nice (free!) spa area where you can take a shower after a workout? Are the showers there any bigger? Being large, I went to the spa area for all my showers on the Conquest because their showers there were larger than the one I have at home, much less the cabins! :)

Does the Pearl have a nice (free!) spa area where you can take a shower after a workout? Are the showers there any bigger? Being large, I went to the spa area for all my showers on the Conquest because their showers there were larger than the one I have at home, much less the cabins! :)

The spa areas on the NCL ships are not free.

You can buy day and multiple day passes to the spa to use their facilities.

They can come in handy if you have a lot of people in your cabin and limited time to get ready.

Archived