Question re: OBC not showing on our reservation

lawgator

We are set to go on the Gem in October and booked through an online travel agency. I completed our online registration and printed out our Edocs. We even received a welcome aboard package. The travel agency promised us a $200. obc, but I do not see it showing in writing anywhere on our reservation from NCL or our docs. I tried to call NCL and ask them, but since I booked through a travel agent they said they couldn't (or wouldn't) tell me. The travel agency reopens tomorrow, but does anyone know if this is supposed to be showing on the online docs or not? I would feel better having something in writing before I board the ship. Also, is it true I can use the obc towards gratuities? Thanks very much!

I too booked with a TA and am getting OBC. It does not show up on my edocs either but does on my paperwork from the TA.

On our cruise last Oct on the Majesty, we had a certificate in our cabin we had to turn in to receive the OBC.

I'm not sure if that is the practice fleetwide, though.

We booked through and on-line TA on our cruise last spring. I don't believe there was any confirmation of our OBC in our pre-cruise information (maybe what we were getting from NCL but I can't remember). I did send an email to the TA prior to leaving to confirm that we would be getting it just in case as I was a little nervous. There were little cards in our cabin listing our TA OBC and NCL OBC (TA had matched NCL OBC offer) which showed up pretty early in our trip. There was nothing to worry about but I was glad I had something in writing from the TA prior to leaving.

I don't think this is that unusual based on the research I did and the conversations I had with the TA before I left.

Have a fabulous cruise!!!:)

Cheers,

Coffeecat

Archived