? for Househunter Re: CaboRey

Stvandon

You have provided some great info on Pez Gato and EcoCat...do you have any firsthand info on CaboRey snorkeling tour? I thought I had this narrowed down to 2, now I might be back up to 3 to choose from.

I really appreciate all the info you have given on CC...especially regarding water temps and excursions. Thanks a bunch. Donna

You have provided some great info on Pez Gato and EcoCat...do you have any firsthand info on CaboRey snorkeling tour? I thought I had this narrowed down to 2, now I might be back up to 3 to choose from.

I really appreciate all the info you have given on CC...especially regarding water temps and excursions. Thanks a bunch. Donna

I have been on the CaboRey for the dinner cruise but not for the snorkling. It is a huge, 3 level boat!!! I would imagine that there would have to be actual steps from the boat into the water instead of the usual ladder since it is so big. I'm actually surprised that a boat this big even does a snorkle tour but it is a gorgeous boat. I'm sure you would be very comfortable with plenty of room to spread out.

Archived