Pacific Jewel 1 February to New Zealand

mrssoexcited

We have decided to go on this cruise - so I wanted to add a Countdown Clock to my page. Pacific Jewel is not one of the options? I realise it is not called that yet, it will still be another 90 days until she is officially "born", but can we get that name added so all of us who are booked next year can countdown? Also I see the cruise Roll Call is still under Pacific Dawn. Should all of those posts be transferred to a new roll call for Pacific Jewel? thanks. :)

We have decided to go on this cruise - so I wanted to add a Countdown Clock to my page. Pacific Jewel is not one of the options? I realise it is not called that yet, it will still be another 90 days until she is officially "born", but can we get that name added so all of us who are booked next year can countdown? Also I see the cruise Roll Call is still under Pacific Dawn. Should all of those posts be transferred to a new roll call for Pacific Jewel? thanks. :)

should be a great cruise we are on the pcific dawn on 20/2/2010 same cruise sort of except we go from bris and we dont go to the bay islands

In relation to the Countdown Clock, I would suggest to choose Ocean Village 2 and put Pacific Jewel at the bottom of the countdown.

Perhaps you may like to email a Host or Moderator in relation to having a seperate Roll Call for Pacific Jewel?

Good Luck! :)

I took your advice Luckie and emailed the moderator. The cruise has been moved to the Jewel roll call, but no luck yet with the Countdown Clock. Again, as you can see, I took your advice! thanks. :D

Glad to hear a Pacific Jewel roll call has been setup! Atleast you were able to get a countdown for your cruise, until they create a Pacific Jewel one!

With a countdown clock, atleast you know how long until your cruise...

glitter.php?style=goldsparkle

Archived