Balmoral 9th October - Gatwick to Montreal

glitterbabe

Sorry I don't know that company, have you goggled them?

Hope you got the ports detail on your Pm on the other site - they might be in less that wordperfect format as this netbook has a weird programme that is not compatible.

Also re Boston, Harvard is a great place to visit, I went there last year, forgot to say that. I think I remember reading that you can get public transport from the dock.

Thank you, but I have been checking the cruise.co.uk site as you suggested and I have not found anywhere that I can pull up private messages. Help!!! However, I have just sent a "Test" e mail to you and it has not been returned this time!! Perhaps that is the way forward. But I did find the other site very interesting by the way.

Click the Forum box in the top right hand corner; then on the first Forum page look at the box near the top right where it says 'Welcome Glitterbabe'; just under there there's an underlined notation 'Private Messages'. If you go into that you'll find 5 waiting for you!

Archived