HELP!! Luggage Tags?!?

david08

Alright, so this cruise TOTALLY snuck up on us, family has been so busy with work, buying a house, family moving and everything else life has to offer....suddenly, WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!

So, we are definitly not prepared and we CANNOT figure out where to print the luggage tags! We have printed out the Fun Pass and searched through MyDocuments and can't find them....anyone remember where they are??

Alright, so this cruise TOTALLY snuck up on us, family has been so busy with work, buying a house, family moving and everything else life has to offer....suddenly, WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!

So, we are definitly not prepared and we CANNOT figure out where to print the luggage tags! We have printed out the Fun Pass and searched through MyDocuments and can't find them....anyone remember where they are??

It might be easier for you to just show up at the dock. They'll have some there that they'll attach for you, and whisk your luggage away, to show up at your cabin, later..

The luggage tags are ALWAYS the last page of your documents... generally page 7.

Print as many copies as you need. Don't worry about color. Black and white will do just fine...

:)

HA HA....ok, so, I saw the Funpass but couldnt get anywhere else, I searched and searched and then....click the "View" documents button by our names and THERE THEY ARE and on page 7!!

Thanks Mach and everyone else.....I can't believe I couldn't see that!!

Phew....now I need to start laundry to pack!!

Have a good trip. Mach is right - the color doesn't matter. I had mine all printed in color and laminated and then the upsell fairy called the night before we flew out and I didn't get home from work until 10:30 pm and still had to finish packing. I didn't have time to do another print when they came out in black and white.

When we arrived at the dock - the guy looked at the tag and saw the U and put it in the bin.

Archived