miniture golf

Becca524

I am hoping to play some miniture golf but have some questions. Does anyone know about how long it takes to complete all 18 holes? How much are the drinks and are they any good? And, is it as pretty as it shows on their website, I'll be there in early February. It seems like a lot of fun with the ordering from your hole and the tropical setting, but pictures can be deceiving. Thank you.

Give yourself at least 90 minutes to complete the 18 holes, that's assuming no one ahead of you, how many are in your group and how quickly you want to play. And believe me, the pictures are not deceiving. Cozumel Mini-golf is a beautiful place. :) The sangria they serve is pretty darn good too......

Overall, a great experience. Though I am a tad bised since my wife and I have been there 3 times already, but that should tell you something as well. ;)

Becca,

We just visited minigolf in Cozumel at Christmas. I honestly don't remember how long it took us (I would guess an hour) but we also did some cheating! :D I didn't drink anything but the bottled water because we went right at 10 AM. The minigolf is not huge but very well laid out. You climb a set of stairs up from the street so you are perched above the streets of Cozumel. This gives it a neat feeling. Everything was green and well landscaped. I was fascinated by some of the trees/bushes that were flowering. Chairs are set up all along the course for those who are tired/tipsy.:) Some of the holes were easy and some were really hard. There are caged birds in the back corner of the course so you hear birds chirping while you are golfing through the course - nice touch. A couple of the holes have water traps which got me every time! There are nets available to fish your ball out and that was fun too. We did lots of laughing. The course is located only a block or so from the downtown shopping area. When we were finished shopping and playing minigolf, a taxi was readily available to take us to our next stop. I don't know how much this helps. I think it is definitely worth checking out for yourself.

Only my husband and I will be on the trip. Do you have any other recomendations for us while we are in Cozumel? I am sure we will be doing the miniture golf and I would also like to snuba but haven't found a place that is within our time frame and to book through the ship will be $200 and it's only a 2hr tour with 30min in the water. That sounds like a rip off to me. We will be there from 10 to 5:30 so we have quite a long day there.

Archived