Dunns River fall and zip lining

peiaigol524

We are at port from 8am to 3:30pm at Ocho Rios Port and was wondering how long it would approx. take to do the Dunns River fall? We also want to be able to do Zip lining. This is our first time on the cruise so no experience what so ever! Does anybody know how much Zip lining is? I want to be able to do both, but the time at the port is not that long! kinda cutting it close? Any suggestion would be GREAT! Thanks!

I have been looking at both of these excursions as well. As far as I can tell there are 2 zip tours.. 1Chukka- this one has better reviews but is about a 40 min drive, that makes me a little nervous for time. I have done the falls before and we really liked it and would like to do it again. 2. Mystic mountain, this is right next to the falls, so better for time. I like to use tours in Jamaica, because I feel more safe. But I have not found a tour for mystic mountain and the falls, but MM web site says they can be combined. So if anyone has more info pls let us know. Thnks

Archived