Mazatlan - Trolley Tours

vtxriders

We made no pre-planned excursions on this trip. However, once inside the pier area, we decided to sign on for a Trolley Tour. The trolley was air conditioned and the tour guide and driver very pleasant.

After visiting w/ others from the ship, it sounds as if our tour visited similar locations at a fraction of the cost.

Towards the end of the tour, everyone had an option to either do the beach thing at a hotel, shop in the Golden Zone or dine at a recommended restaruant with the guide and driver. There was approximately an hour and 1/2 for your chosen activity. We chose to dine and had the best meal of our trip at Arrabiata. Both the Coconut and Grilled Shrimp we the best I've ever tasted.

Fantastic tour! Highly recommend!

We made no pre-planned excursions on this trip. However, once inside the pier area, we decided to sign on for a Trolley Tour. The trolley was air conditioned and the tour guide and driver very pleasant.

After visiting w/ others from the ship, it sounds as if our tour visited similar locations at a fraction of the cost.

Towards the end of the tour, everyone had an option to either do the beach thing at a hotel, shop in the Golden Zone or dine at a recommended restaruant with the guide and driver. There was approximately an hour and 1/2 for your chosen activity. We chose to dine and had the best meal of our trip at Arrabiata. Both the Coconut and Grilled Shrimp we the best I've ever tasted.

Fantastic tour! Highly recommend!

Sounds interesting.... How did you hook up with this tour? More info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

They are one of the MANY groups at the pier that will try to sell you tours. We just had a good feeling about them and the fact that there vehicles were air conditioned (it was so hot!) Maybe, it was that they were not quite as pushy as all of the others.

There will be several people with a "Trolley Tours" sign.

that's good to hear!

I have no plans at Mazatlan either (despite doing so much research on stuff like Randi's Horse and Mazatlan Frank). My bf doesn't want to give a deposit up front... so we're planning on just winging it and see what we can do after we dock.

Do you remember what tour operator this is called? Did you have to bargain for your price?

that's good to hear!

I have no plans at Mazatlan either (despite doing so much research on stuff like Randi's Horse and Mazatlan Frank). My bf doesn't want to give a deposit up front... so we're planning on just winging it and see what we can do after we dock.

Do you remember what tour operator this is called? Did you have to bargain for your price?

The company is called "Trolley Tours". I'm sure you can't miss them. Our guides name was Mariano. He was great and had a good sense of humor. We didn't bargan. We just paid the asking price.

There are several different tour companies at the pier. Trolley Tours was just the one we went with.

Archived