My Dream Deals

kevinandrenay

Hello Everyone,

We did our first cruise on Princess more then 2 years ago. Since then we have taken 1 more cruise and now have another booked. I have never received any Princess Dream Deals under the My Princess section. One time we did not get the Princess Quarterly for a while. I called Princess and explained the situation about both things. We have once again been getting the magazine but still no Dream Deals. We even get the specials in the mail. I have also registered a few times just to make sure it was accepted.

I guess I want to know if people are getting these deals. If so , what am I doing wrong. Have we not been on enough cruises?

Thanks for your help,

Kevin

Hi Kevin (waving)

When they first began that 'dream deals' idea, we had all sorts of offers show up in that section, and an email telling us to have a look. But they didn't last long and we haven't had any there in a very long time. So, it isn't just you, we don't get any online deals through the Princess Personalizer (dream deals) at all. But the snail mail I could fill a truck with. :)

Hi Kevin (waving)

When they first began that 'dream deals' idea, we had all sorts of offers show up in that section, and an email telling us to have a look. But they didn't last long and we haven't had any there in a very long time. So, it isn't just you, we don't get any online deals through the Princess Personalizer (dream deals) at all. But the snail mail I could fill a truck with. :)

Hey Baby doll,

Thanks for the response. I am surprised you are not fast a sleep. I know you guys have a big travel day. Tell Jim we said hi and don't forget his skull cap. ( Priceless ) Have a great trip. :) :) :)

Kevin and Renay

Archived