Carnival Rolls Out New On-Line Shore Excursion Booking System

Flip2cruise

Guest Time2gocruzn
djklove

Did you have better luck today??

As a matter of fact, I went on the website last night and it went right thru, no problem!! After I booked mine, went back in and booked same excursion for my parents, no problem. I was shocked!!

By the way this was for the Miracle sailing 3/6 for the Belize Goff's caye excursion, if anyone is interested. The price was kinda high, but this is the only ship tour we are booking. The other one we have booked is a private tour.

I received the e-mail twice saying I could book excursions online----but after 2 frustrating days and phone calls I have now been told that although it says you can----you cannot book online for Alaska. When I asked when that will be posssible, I was told they have no idea! I just wish they would stop sending e-mail saying you can-when you can't. Verrryyyyy frustrating!

Alaska bound 8/3/05

As a matter of fact, I went on the website last night and it went right thru, no problem!! After I booked mine, went back in and booked same excursion for my parents, no problem. I was shocked!!

By the way this was for the Miracle sailing 3/6 for the Belize Goff's caye excursion, if anyone is interested. The price was kinda high, but this is the only ship tour we are booking. The other one we have booked is a private tour.

Great, I think they sent out that email and it was just too many people trying to book at teh same time.

Have a great cruise

Archived