Zodiac tour in Saguenay

foxeysandy

We're considering taking the Princess excursion on a zodiac near the end of October in Saguenay. Has anyone done this? Did you get really cold? wet? Was it very rough? It just sounds like much more fun than many of the alternatives. We were waitlisted and have just been confirmed--trying to decide whether to do that or the local HoHo bus.

Have you ever been in a Zodiak? You will get wet but more than likely they will provide your with waterproof jackets and boots. Ask about that. The water will be very cold. I was on that water in a slightly larger boat and in middle Sept. We were all well dressed but the wind was cold. Are you going to see the whales?

Hi PennyAgain,

I don't think there's any guarantee about whales, but would love to see the belugas that are reported to be in the area. We have them in our aquarium here in Atlanta, but it would be amazing to see them in the wild. Thanks for the suggestion regarding waterproof jackets, I'll check with Princess. In their marketing materials, they say you "glide" through the water, and I'm hoping that's accurate!

Sandy

Archived