Carnival Splendor - Health Club

Cruising Rules

I am traveling on the Splendor on January 10th and had a couple of questions for anyone that had been on that ship.

1. When you use just the health club and not the Spa is there a Steam or Sauna avaiable for no extra charge?

2. Also looking for anyone that wants to share their overall impression of the ship

Thanks!

I am traveling on the Splendor on January 10th and had a couple of questions for anyone that had been on that ship.

1. When you use just the health club and not the Spa is there a Steam or Sauna avaiable for no extra charge?

2. Also looking for anyone that wants to share their overall impression of the ship

Thanks!

Cannot answer about the spa or sauna, but my impression of the ship is wonderful!!

I loved the splendor, and all the pink just made it all the better. The crew was very friendly, for some of them it takes awhile for them to warm up to you.

We were on the Carnival Splendor in May, and we had a fabulous time. The crew was very friendly, and helpful. It was my first Carnival cruise since 1998, and I have only positives about the whole vacation.

The Carnival Splendor is a big ship, and it did take us a day or two to remember our way around, but for me that's always the case when stepping onto a ship for the first time. :)

The impression I've gotten from Splendor reviews on here is that you have to pay extra to use any of the spa facilities -- i.e. the thermal baths, the thalossotherapy (sp???) pool, etc. -- I am not sure if there are any "basic" steam rooms - don't think so -- I think it's just the deck spa tubs that you can use gratis.

Archived