Nevis Has anyone been there

ibecruzen2

Don't think that you can make a day trip from St. Lucia to Nevis if you're on a cruise. I've been there three times by sailing vessel. It's pretty exclusive (Beautiful Four Seasons resort, inland sugar plantations converted to pricey small hotels, Princess Di and kids vacationed there, private $$$homes). This was several years ago. Never heard of "Bananas". You can fly there or sail there. It's a beautiful (small) island, pretty beaches, very hilly, and very British (which I love).

Don't think that you can make a day trip from St. Lucia to Nevis if you're on a cruise. I've been there three times by sailing vessel. It's pretty exclusive (Beautiful Four Seasons resort, inland sugar plantations converted to pricey small hotels, Princess Di and kids vacationed there, private $$$homes). This was several years ago. Never heard of "Bananas". You can fly there or sail there. It's a beautiful (small) island, pretty beaches, very hilly, and very British (which I love).

ok it is st kitts my friend in ill has a bar called bananas and we wanted to get shirts from there and it is there googled it and want to know the taxi price fairy to get there thanks deb

Archived